Magneto therapy is a non-invasive physical treatment method based on magnetic field interaction, which is a natural and sensitive treatment. The pulsatile magnetic field improves the permeability of cell membranes by appropriately influencing body tissues. This natural method is used successfully in the treatment of many diseases at the same time. Having a wide application area and no side effects, being an easy application and a natural method makes Magneto therapy very important. Earth’s crust has a natural magnetism. This magnetic interaction makes it possible to exchange substances in cell membranes. Thus, it is possible for the cell to maintain the function of water, nutrients, oxygen and necessary minerals in a proper course and vigor by removing the waste, waste and toxins from within. In the period when astronauts were sent to space for the first time, since the magnetic field is “zero” in space conditions, this cell membrane transfer cannot take place and therefore this system which produces the artificial magnetic field has been produced in order to solve this incompatible problem. The areas that best benefit from the natural magnetism of the Earth’s Crust are the people of the rural area, which are intensely earth-friendly. The mystery of being longevity and healthy is lies beneath the constant vitality and functionality of the cells due to this magnetic field interaction.
What is the Impact of Magneto therapy?
- Regulatory in the vegetative nervous system
- Stimulation of bone, cartilage, muscle and blood cells
- Repair in nerves
- Wound healing
- Alleviation of pain
- Improvement of metabolic status
- Better discharge through better circulation and substance exchange
- Activation of macrophages (Immune system phagocyte cells)
- Reducing the sensitivity of adrenaline, noradrenaline, serotonin (stress hormones) receptors and thus reducing stress, depression and anxiety,
- Regulation of the plexus myentericus in the intestine and thus regulation of the digestive function
- Strengthening the immune system (immune system)
- Better metabolism and better blood circulation, resulting in better efficacy on drugs taken.
- Normalization of heartbeat
- Increase respiratory volume through better working of respiratory muscles
Dr. Ceyhun NURİ
For more information, please contact us at our contact details.