Approach to Allergic Eczema / Atopic Dermatitis Treatment
What is Allergy?
An allergic response is a condition that occurs when the immune system responds to an agent (allergen) that enters the body and is rejected by the body. As a result of this antibody-allergen reaction, some biochemicals (ECFA, Histamine, and Bradycinin) are released in my blood.
If foreign matter enters our body by air, it causes complaints such as irritation, nasal discharge, shortness of breath, cough. If the foreign substance has entered our bodies with the food pipe, it causes complaints such as gas, bloating, diarrhea / constipation, etc.
Eczema is also the result of an allergic reaction to skin allergic reactions that usually manifest itself with itchy skin rashes.
- Allergic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Contact Eczema
Causes of allergic eczema
- Nickel that can be found in jeans, earrings, jewelry, belts, metal buttons
- Cosmetic products
- Some clothing colors
- Hairdressing Chemistry and Hair Dye
- Antibiotic creams or ointments used on skin, such as neomycin
Allergic Eczema Symptoms
Common specifications include:
- Severe itching
- Burning pain or pain in the skin
- Hot skin, Water-collecting bubbles
- Scaly, dry, red or thickened skin
- Skin inflammation
- Deep cracks in the skin
- Skin rash
Allergy and Allergic Eczema, the mechanisms of action of the treatment we applied
- IgE levels and cytokines are regulated and response to allergens is regulated.
- Endorphin is strengthened by increasing the release of serotonin to resist stress
- Inflammation is reduced by regulating blood flow and release of immunofactors
- The number of natural killer cells (NK) and other types of immune cells are regulated.
- Steroid release from our endocrine glands triggers the allergic reaction from the inside (no need for steroid drugs with many side effects)
- Local microcirculation increases, resulting in swift distribution of wages.
- Intestinal natural probiotic flora is regulated.
Can’t people who are diagnosed with allergic eczema recover? THEY COMPLETELY RECOVER. If the intestinal flora of the patient is corrected, the nutrition is corrected, enough water consumption is provided, if unrefined salt is added to the life, the resistance to the stress is increased, and if he is taught to breathe correctly, he will never encounter eczema complaints again. We are ending the patient’s ALLERGIC ECZEMA with combined treatment.
In fact, all diseases begin as a consequence of the inability to send blood, oxygen, water, minerals and other essential substances, which are needed by a single cell, to be delivered to that cell, and remove the waste matter (allergen, toxins). A number of signals are emitted from the body as a result of the errors that occur in metabolism (E.g. fever, excessive sweating, fetor oris, nausea, constant fatigue, bowel problems etc.) The mistake starts here. We suppress these distress calls with pain killers, antifebriles, antiallergens etc. assuming them as illnesses. However, what needs to be done is to help the body through healing by activating its inner mechanisms. We believe that the healing of the patient will only result in the treatment of body, emotion, thought / subconscious and spirit as a whole. Allergic eczema is such kind of disease.
Dr. Ceyhun NURİ
For more information, please contact us at our contact details.